Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

admin .. be nice

reyas

reyas

Saudi Arabia

i have joined this site aprrox. 6 years back. and a loved it. it’s fantastic, but the only thing that bothers me is the chat, not the chat rooms itself but the admin .. he’s a weird person . i have joined many other chat rooms and i have seen how admins deal with members there. they were nice and care about things that bother other members and if u said anything they keep warning u, but the admin of englishbaby chat rooms is not nice enough when he join the chat rooms he try 2 show of and express his power and ability 2 kick out anyone even if he or she don’t say anything bad. is that fair??!—waiting 4 ur support

11:04 PM Aug 28 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Dinoraptor101

United States

Quick Net? oh call the company tell them that you need a new   WAN IP  because of a website problem…

also use CMD.EXE  and write the following commands

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

and restart your computer

02:00 AM Jun 16 2013 |

yasmeenee

yasmeenee

Saudi Arabia

hummmm I have been bannned only cus some girl didn’t like my nicname which some assumed it was for a male thouhg none asked me . it was only letter M as initial for my nickname Maria I always log in with. Tha girl said (M is a a fake nickname) hahahah well my answer was ( it’s only a letter ) then I have been banned!!!! after 5 years of chatting here. one even feel belongning after such time hummm really upsets me that I have to please other chatters to be in thisn chat. Dont feel to chat anymore in this site cus really its humilating especialy when u think u have been banned cus of being an arab and male, which I am sure that what chatters got it from my chat there. I have written to the site adminstartion still not sure if I wrote in the right place . 

11:34 AM Jun 18 2013 |