Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is the purpose for human beings of being on earth?

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

Why God created us?

04:35 AM Oct 28 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

Happy b.d. Ryo Laughing

05:51 AM Nov 13 2012 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

The material achievements: money, family, fall in love (that is a temporary mantra), and health, can produce wealfare to human being but it doesnt mean “real happiness”. We are looking to find true happiness, because we were created to be happy. The envy, hatred, greed, lust, sex, drugs, alcohol, and similars, have been allowed us to feel in order to overcom a resisetencia tests, we all have the ability to reject and win, but some of us fall in fear, laziness, ignorance or comfort. It is required to raise a mature spiritually, to overcome temptations in this life. Then you can ascend to a high espirutal level even in this earth life, it is difficult to achieve, yes, but its not impossible, it’s worth to get this stage where there is no fear. The faith grows when we overcom the temptations. Its when we can enter into a state of peace and tranquility as when fire is over after the fuel was extinguished. It is when we reject the inner selfish, the ego and then you can connect with a higher supreme Being: omnipotent and omniscient some ppl call him God, as for me He is Allah, he listens and responds to us, and we can be in direct communication with him!. This is a unique sensation much better than any kind of pleasure that any desire could produce, this is much better than any pleasure you could find on the earth . This is … I could say: “The REAL Happiness”
:)

04:56 PM Nov 18 2012 |

mademoisellexs

Hungary

i strongly believe that the purpose of life is just to live it. 

08:20 PM Dec 03 2012 |