Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Fall in love......

devindernagpal

India

There is a term we call,’Fall in love’what does it mean….what does falls….from where we fall….& where do we fall…can’t there be term,’Rise in love’.....?can’t we rise in love….

05:10 PM Oct 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Beardy

Beardy

Austria

Sorry, dear Cheeky, it means: ... you're able to do …

An apple is a very fine fruit. Laughing

07:51 PM Nov 04 2007 |

abolhasani167

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Whenever you fall in love , you can see and feel the beauties of life.

10:11 PM Nov 15 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Abolhasni & eaglewings,

Both of you need to go deep in love ,what you are calling love is not love at all…To fall in love practically means to be in search of love & when we demand love from others,it is just like begging,can begging give you us grace,no not at all ....& miseries stsart because we beg at the door of a begger….the person from whom we demand love is expecting love from you …so the situation becomes of a begger at begger's door..

Unfortunately we call it love …this is the real meaning of phenomenon …'To fall in love'...

There is another  situation when we start  radiating  love, when we are overflowing in love we ourself  become love ,then  another phenomenon happens which we can call ,'to rise in love'....

& further when we fall in love…it always give pains,but it always looks beautiful that's why we get aattracted to it…

but when we rise in love …it never give pains..it always give grace & satisfaction…

but to fall in love is not bad…it is a path' to rise in love' ,it is another matter that we stop at first one. 

04:30 PM Nov 16 2007 |

master_of puppets

Georgia

life goes on owing to god,and love is god

04:45 PM Nov 16 2007 |

hanan20gh

Ghana

hi

i think one should rather walk in to love but not to fall in love. If one should  walk in love you can easily walk out of it when there is any problem but if you fall in love i think it will be very  difficult for you. 

hanan

07:09 PM Nov 16 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Eaglewings,I am overflowing with love that's why I am here…speaking non stop without ever bothering wheather somebody is hearing me or not…To rise in love one needs a lot thirst, trust & patience…definitlely everybody can rise…& only then you will sleep comfortably…It is not matter of years ..age doesn't matter…

05:45 PM Nov 17 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear master of Puppets,...love is god…I agree

05:49 PM Nov 17 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

To fall in love is the first step to rise in love..

06:27 PM Nov 19 2007 |

diomand80

diomand80

Turkey

I find this term poetic.You fall in love because it suddenly happens without your control.

06:37 PM Nov 19 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear diomond,

Your feelings are perfect,I respect your experience & attitude.The reason behind attraction of sex is that we can't live with ego always,& existential way is sex,unknowingly we drop our ego for a few moments & feel relaxed,If we choose a to go a little deep then, another we can really rise upto consciousness…they are very near to each other because all is existential there…a little change in the sex style …just stop movements…..just come in stillness (while in sex) & just keep on lying merged in each other….&( if the woman is in the driving position I .e above man,that helps) amircle can happen …It's very easy for you …you are very near to wonderful experience….

I don't want to give words but I say good luck

01:29 AM Nov 20 2007 |