Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

our favourite jobs

sunny-greys

Latvia

let's to talk about professions of our dream. I would like to be an doctor for many years. I want to help people, save their lifes, and see how they go away healt and happy. of'course i have thought about many jobs. But now i want to be a doctor. What is your job or what you want to become?

05:53 PM Nov 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

srsvrm

srsvrm

Turkey

sunny-greys I don't know how I have decided. I always love designing, composing the things and science. I think being a mechanical engineer is my destiny :)

11:31 AM Nov 10 2007 |

Solomia

Solomia

Ukraine

Im web-designer.My work is to creat designe for web-sites and advertising in the internet.I like my job!

Earlier I wanted to be a movie star or model.I even haved a proposition from model agensy to work for them, but I refuse!In my country in this profession you vould not be sukcesfull!

12:01 PM Nov 10 2007 |

sunny-greys

Latvia

kochin can i ask you? where are you from?
it is so good, that you are thinking about poeple around you. not only about yourself. ;)

08:06 PM Nov 10 2007 |

sunny-greys

Latvia

tuanct i would like to study abroud too. ;) well.. i think we all are here to improve our language..) I know my English is very bed, however i made a topic and answer your messages… and i do not shy of my mistakes. :)

08:12 PM Nov 10 2007 |

sunny-greys

Latvia

wendy wang bakery? wow! it's so cool..) great idea..) do you like travelling a lot?

08:15 PM Nov 10 2007 |

sunny-greys

Latvia

NAples, you are right..) i am sure we will get a huge success :)

08:16 PM Nov 10 2007 |

sunny-greys

Latvia

coolest ^_*  you welcome..) thank you a lot for so honest answer..)

which area of medicine would you like to study? I would like to study a physiotherapy. I had thought about paediatrics, but i think it very difficult and important work.

08:24 PM Nov 10 2007 |

sunny-greys

Latvia

Solomia i think one of the best emotion is when poeple like their jobs..) because so many people evey morning get up and do that they hate very much. It's terrible.

08:32 PM Nov 10 2007 |

s3ad

s3ad

Saudi Arabia

Hi

my job is Respiratory Therapiest and i had a deploma degree

and i hope to keep moving on and bilud my future and

become a profession in my spciality

08:39 PM Nov 10 2007 |

sunny-greys

Latvia

s3ad  hi..)

to tell the truth i hear about this professino for the first time.. can you explane what shuold you do?

08:44 PM Nov 10 2007 |