Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

hi every body who like to learn english!

le mai

Viet Nam

My name is Mai.

I like to learn english . And you? I think everybody come with this web is the same me, right or wrong? i want to receive feedbacks from all of friends.

and i also want to make friend through this forums.!Smile

08:24 AM Nov 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

julie86

julie86

Viet Nam

hi everybody, iwould like to talk with you and i want to have many friend. last but not least, i want to learn english , thanks

09:14 AM Nov 16 2007 |

alonevn

alonevn

Viet Nam

me too

09:19 AM Nov 16 2007 |

le mai

Viet Nam

hi

nice to meet you

thanks for your reply to me.

i hope we will keep to contact to talk much each other.

see you soon

01:36 AM Nov 17 2007 |

le mai

Viet Nam

hi

nice to meet you

i see you have a picture is nice. and could you let me know the method to have it ? because i like the picture but i don't know how method to do it!( the picture in left )

i'm waiting your reply!

Thanks! 

01:43 AM Nov 17 2007 |

yushan

China

helo everyone,i`m a new member of ebaby,i`m so glad that i`ve found such a good free web to study english with so many kind people who like to learn english well!Smile

but i have to admit that my english is not very good, but very poorFrown.i realy hope i can learn english well, and make friends with foreigners,and communicate with them in fruent english.that would be very exciting!

i hope everyone here will help each other and make progresses together!Winkthank you!

03:01 AM Dec 02 2007 |

le mai

Viet Nam

nice to meet you!

i think you are chinese, right? i only guess that…

and me too, i like to speak english fluently, i hope we will meet and chat more than  each other…

Thanks

see you 

01:39 AM Dec 03 2007 |

kiyaarast

United States

hi mai yeah u are right. i hope this side will help to me to learn english.any way nice to meet u

08:37 AM Dec 03 2007 |