Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Our dreams

lovely heart

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Believe in your dreams and your dreams can  become reality.

07:22 PM Nov 19 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

princeton_girl1010

Israel

haha yeah well my dreams are like: hard to be true on my real world !! but i'll never give up

07:25 PM Nov 19 2007 |

Big Josh

United States

that is the spiret never ever give up. some people giggle at me every time I tell them my dreams. I say " one day I will sing infront of millions of people around the world. and as I sing my songs that I wrote every one will sing along" that is my dream. also to own a big beautiful house and have a loving family with my beautiful wife and two kids. Yes I have dreams. and the dream that I have pushes me to go on. one day I promis. you will see me singing in you country one day. you will see. I promis.

07:31 PM Nov 19 2007 |

Big Josh

United States

that is the spiret never ever give up. some people giggle at me every time I tell them my dreams. I say " one day I will sing infront of millions of people around the world. and as I sing my songs that I wrote every one will sing along" that is my dream. also to own a big beautiful house and have a loving family with my beautiful wife and two kids. Yes I have dreams. and the dream that I have pushes me to go on. one day I promis. you will see me singing in you country one day. you will see. I promis.

Big Josh

United States

princeton_girl1010

Israel

wohhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooo you go big josh go a hed and fillfull your dreams !!

07:33 PM Nov 19 2007 |

Big Josh

United States

sorry i pressed enter to much. heheheheSurprised

07:34 PM Nov 19 2007 |

lovely heart

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

thanks alot dears

07:34 PM Nov 19 2007 |

lovely heart

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Dont worry dear. you could write what you want.

07:35 PM Nov 19 2007 |

princeton_girl1010

Israel

well yeah people sometimes make fun of these other people who have a lot of dreams !! and going in thier lifes to make them true

07:38 PM Nov 19 2007 |

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

United Arab Emirates

dreams dreams dreams ….. a lot of people have their own dreams … not a lot..I means all the people Tongue out....

I cann't  remember my dreams Laughing

but I have some gools to a achieve in my life and I will not tell you <=== the privacy the privacy Tongue out

07:59 PM Nov 19 2007 |