Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which countries' girlz are the most beautiful??:)

yilca

yilca

Turkey

For me Turkish first ofcourse:) I like Korean girls too…

06:56 PM Nov 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rex roll

Pakistan

hi

11:53 AM Dec 02 2007 |

malutik

Ukraine

To my mind every nationality has  beautiful girls.But ukrainian girls are the best.

12:05 PM Dec 02 2007 |

nonhaniente

Argentina

Hi everyone! well i'm gonna give my opinion…i think most beautiful girls are argentinian, i don't say it 'cause i'm argentinian…i say it because here we have a real mix from all cultures…here we have people from any country and that's what make us so special…also it is easy to find many pretty girls on the street, not only famous women…so…if you wanna prove what i'm saying you just have to come and visit Argentina, then you will agree…

01:00 AM Dec 03 2007 |

Pinkmarronz

Thailand

I think korian becuase their skin is very nice and nowady technology in the country is very hi tech so that's all help them to look more and more beautiful.

09:02 AM Dec 03 2007 |

lucychen1

China

I think it maybe a girl.

09:11 AM Dec 03 2007 |

mo0

mo0

United Kingdom

all over the world beautiful girls are exists ! :)

10:05 AM Dec 03 2007 |

Solomia

Solomia

Ukraine

For corean people – coreans are most beautifull, for russian people – russians are the most beautiful, but the most beautiful people are people with who you grown up, and people that are similar to you! So I also can say that the most beautiful girls are in ukraine!

03:42 PM Dec 03 2007 |

-xing-

-xing-

Indonesia

Everygirl has their own beauty..it depends on each person point of view..  of course, physical beauty is one of the aspect that everyman would consider.. but, i believe noone will choose a beauty girl with a bad attitude.. however, physical beauty won't last long forever…The real Beauty is seen from the heart,, it's called inner beauty.. it won't be changed by time no matter how old she is..so,the most beauty girl should include both their physical beauty with their inner beauty…

04:59 PM Dec 03 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Ok, cool! Thanks, xing

Now i suggest that the the discussion made another turn.
"Which girls are the most beautiful inside?" )))))))))))

05:26 PM Dec 03 2007 |

yilca

yilca

Turkey

hmmmm!!! I guess everybody has own idea about beauty and which country girl is the most beautiful.. But actually you can not discuss about beauty because beauty is just a word that everybody creates a different thing in their minds:)) What is beauty??? All the replies will be differnt. Because everybody has different immagination. And if many people can understand and respect eachother and accept this idea, there could be never ever wars in the world. ;)

09:43 PM Dec 03 2007 |