Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

movie

cat-mia

China

when the movie ended of the pursuit of happyness,i cry ,achieve man experience a lots of difficult things,once the actor will smith and his son no place to live and no band deposit…for 14 dollars to knock friend's door….it's a very good movie worth to see

01:57 PM May 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

That would be great!!!

Yeah! I enjoy watching the gymnastic games, chinese and russian are the most enjoyable ones!!

And don´t be frustrated for being a student!! Enjoy it!! Trust me, when you started to work you will miss this times!!

About the time zone, I have a spanish friend and we have 7 hours of difference. So If in México it´s 10:00 o´clock, in Spain is 17:00 o´clock in afternoon!!! I think there are more difference between the time zone of Mexico and China! 

04:21 PM Jun 07 2008 |

cat-mia

China

you don't know,being a student has much more press,you can't go to university untill pass the exam and one tenth student can do it,so many students work hard.because that exam erected isn't for going to university,its weed student…

04:42 AM Jun 10 2008 |

cat-mia

China

do you online?it's1:40am,hahahaha…so dark outsaid,last time,i'd like more word but no time,i really wanna know what time is it,in your country?

i try to write my email on here,but can't,seems like internation problem,so we just chat on here.

i'm learning english,but i think i can't get the grammer,specially the subjet and predicate,make me muddled,do you some advise to learn english?

05:51 PM Jun 11 2008 |