Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Which movie has the best "surprise ending"?

black magician

Turkey

Hi Friends!I always like the movies that has surprise endings.For now ,I remember "The Prestige","Saw" and "Oldboy".I'll add as I remember the others.You can share your opinions about this subject with me..:))

07:14 AM Aug 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

Uh! I really wanted to see "Strangers". Ok, I will take care about it, hahaha! Awake is right now on DVD, it only stays at movies 1 week, I don´t know why. I´ll rent it to give you my opinion too. Ah! And "Mirrors" will be released on September 19th here.

01:51 PM Aug 23 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

It´s not a horror movie, but I enjoy the surprise ending of "Wanted". Maybe the most important thing of the movie is the action sequences. Maybe its violence can offend some persons, but it could be a good option to watch on sunday if you don´t have something to do.

10:22 PM Sep 04 2008 |

sampin

China

i strongly agree with you.

the surprising end recall you the whole movie,making you replay it again and again in your head .

and it is the successul point .

i like it very much.

06:27 AM Sep 05 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Besides I always enjoy watch Angelina Jolie in action movies, hahaha! Sampin what other movie have you seen with a twisted or unexpected ending?? I know there´s a lot of asiatic movies like that, but not all of them are released in foreign markets Cry

01:55 PM Sep 05 2008 |

sampin

China

to sawdestination.

you mention that you like the female actor Angelina Jolie,then one of her famous movie called "bones collector" may be you good choice if you have not watched it.

and well smith is my favourite male actor in hollywood,who is now also the most expensive actor around the world.

02:49 AM Sep 06 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Yes. I ran to see her in that movie too, hahahaha! Will Smith is too famous in Mexico (he has given interviews in spanish and that was really appreciated for mexican media and fans). I haven´t seen his movies except "I am a legend", but he´s one of the actors that I can´t stand like the main protagonist of Zohan (I don´t remember his name).

02:06 PM Sep 08 2008 |

I_Kayra_Z

I_Kayra_Z

Turkey

Yes memento

+ Dr. Strangelove

+ The Illusionist

10:05 PM Sep 19 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I think "Irreversible" is one movie with a really surprising ending. It begins with its final credits and ends with the presentation of the movie. If you see the movie in the real order you will note the rapist is not the people who is killed by the main characters!!! But be careful, the movie is quiet disturbing in some scenes, so it´s not a good recommendation for everyone.

07:30 PM Sep 20 2008 |

Daniel_olguin

Mexico

i think six sense have surprise ending.

And bruce willis act very well

02:49 AM Sep 21 2008 |

lucy8

lucy8

Argentina

I agree THE OTHERS

06:13 AM Sep 27 2008 |