Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

the song broke ur heart

rausie

rausie

China

i guess is westlife's "my love"

i'm not very good at westlife's song,but it's someone made it special .

hope u over me now….

and what about u guys?

07:29 AM Sep 10 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Moony Wine007

Brazil

Always – Bon Jovi

09:26 PM Jan 31 2008 |

sunnydaily

China

my favorite songs are :  my heart will go on; don't cry for me, agentia; waiting for you etc. english songs.\

04:20 AM Feb 01 2008 |

Ramri

Ramri

Czech Republic

it really makes me cry:

Imagine;mother;happy xmas by John Lennon

Life is real;show must go on by the queen

Here today by Paul McCartney 

Because by The Beatles

(and some other rockbalads) 

these  songs are sad but very very beautiful

02:05 PM Feb 01 2008 |

冰悦莹

冰悦莹

China

I like "My love",too.   And I also like "Every breath you take""And i love you so"" Feeling"  "Forever""Fly mo to the moon""My heart will go on""Can't smile without you"an so on

02:17 PM Feb 01 2008 |

Suang

Suang

China

suicide is painless from lady&bird  i think

09:09 AM Feb 02 2008 |

Inese

Latvia

I dont know who sing it, but I like song "African Queen". Just write in www.youtube.com this title and enjoy it…!!! :):D…

05:23 PM Feb 02 2008 |

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

some songs really make me wanna cry… I'll write the name of the songs in bold, and a piece of the lyrics in italics.

First, I'll have to say that there are many gothic songs that make me wanna cry, but I wan't mention them all. I'll just mention a special one for me; Dreams of sanity's "THE BEGGINING THAT LIES"...  in the end it says "sometimes, when I await asleep, the memories that lie so deep flood up and then I start to cry, when I recall how I started to die"  (the song is about being born, living and dying)If you like that kind of music, you'll love the song

also Evanescence's "HELLO". it makes me cry whenever i listen at it, even though i'm not really an evanescence fan. "Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken. Hello, I'm the lie, living for you so you can hide.."

i also agree with the one who said NOVEMBER RAIN (Guns n Roses). that song surely is heart-breaking when you're about to end a relationship or already ended it. "Lovers always come and lovers always go but no one really knows who's letting go today… walking away.."

And finally.. NOBODY LOVES YOU, by Garbage, surely is heart breaking. Both the lyrics and the music are wonderful. "(...) but there is a hole inside my heart, where all of my love comes pouring out.. you say that all the good is gone, that i've forgotten who I am.. free as a bird, wild as the wind, but somehow.. I cannot let you in."

Haven't you cried yet? then listen at those songs. you surely will

11:15 PM Feb 03 2008 |

mona012

mona012

Egypt

since you are gone -> for scorpion

04:01 AM Feb 11 2008 |

Yuri_lau

Yuri_lau

China

Backstreet Boys's 'More than that'

01:23 AM Feb 12 2008 |