Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Do you play any musical instruments?

Dark Star

Dark Star

Paraguay

I play a very little bit the guitar,I know I have to practice more but I'm too lazy

10:42 PM Mar 11 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

linbot

China

I like music and singing ,but I have no chance to study it befor  becouse I have no time and Idon't know how to start it.

Now I atend a elective of  HuLuSi,a kind of chines traditional instruments.the techer is very good,i got a lot from him.at the beginging .it is nery hard and defficaul,but I got aclose it.and now i can play it very well.

03:59 PM Dec 17 2007 |

SAEID 17

SAEID 17

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

oh yes you can see my pic!

I PLAY THE KING OF MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS GUITAR!

06:48 PM Sep 28 2008 |

Rotsen

Rotsen

Venezuela

I play accoustic guitar. I just have two half months practicing it. I love it so much. But i'm still beginner XD jeje

03:43 PM Sep 29 2008 |

Aurelia

Aurelia

Poland

I've been playing the piano form nine years now, or even more. But that's only my pastime, coz, I've not been learning at music school, but I have my teacher and we meet once a week for only 30 minutes.

06:54 PM Sep 29 2008 |

rip12345

rip12345

China

ah,i play saxphone.is there any sax lovers?i'd like to be ur friend.

01:48 AM Oct 02 2008 |

linbot

China

yeal ,I like musy ,and singing. when I was a child ,I wish I could play a instrument.and last year ,my dream came ture .by a chance,I hear a beautiful musies play by a chinese folk insrument .It name HuLuSi.then I bourd one and a guild book and leand by my self.at the begining,I play it an hour every day .I insisted in to play it for about a month.and now ,I can play it very well.

03:12 PM Oct 06 2008 |

漳州卤面

漳州卤面

China

U must be a good musican and lucy u to find ur band

05:30 AM Oct 08 2008 |

Ayli

Ayli

Cuba

i used to take piano lessons …because music has been such a big deal for me

but now i am sad becose i don't have a professor…..and i don't have where practice

i like violin too.i think all the musical instrument are great.Smile

03:44 PM Oct 08 2008 |

Marlon-col

Marlon-col

Colombia

hello everybody,I play the guitar(3 years ago), bass(3 years ago) and drums(1 year ago), I have two bands of melodic death metal

04:52 AM Oct 10 2008 |

Marlon-col

Marlon-col

Colombia

andI want to play piano or keyboards(I don't care the diference I like both)

04:56 AM Oct 10 2008 |