Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

music it's life

camiloo

Colombia

Hello everybody just wanted to share the importance of the music, in a age of music whit bigger influetials like the century 20.

Thank’s for attencion !!

09:45 PM Sep 25 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lotussy

lotussy

China

08:23 AM Sep 26 2012 |

DominikLi

DominikLi

China

Without music I can not live,music is my life.

12:41 PM Jan 19 2013 |

Loumi25

Loumi25

Algeria

Yeaaah that’s right without muzic life would be a mistake 

04:51 PM Jan 20 2013 |

Agnieszka...

Poland

yea, hey, if you are an artist deep in your soul,and wanna do some creativ work i invite you to visit my profil, i have there proposition for you on my last blog entry :)

12:29 PM Mar 13 2013 |

vickie01

United States

Hi Camiloo,

I love music. From the time I was a preschooler, I remember hearing my father improvise jazz on the piano, and my family listen to records. At that time I was also interested to learn piano, so my father provided me some good sheet music books which they had purchased from http://www.musicforte.com/#core it work quite well for me. I was brought up with the music of the 50’s, and as I grew up and took piano lessons, I became very fond of classical music.  I became very fond of classical music. Enter the Beatles in the early 60’s, and I was attracted to “pop” and “rock” music. As time went on, I grew to like almost every type of music, from opera to new age. Music did something for me. It helped me in every mood and lifted me up.

05:36 AM May 21 2013 |