Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Ask Ebaby! Teachers Go Super!

about IELTS exam

heesham890

heesham890

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

(( salam alikom)) my name is hesham i just now join with you websait , i hope learn alot of information from you  my age 25 and i completed uppreintermate course in NEWCASTLE school , thank’s god , 

my question is :- i want inter to ILTES exam put  my level  is not allowed to inter ilets exam because i didn’t travall to any country befor and please give me any advice for take  interest 

i wish understand me and thank you 

12:47 AM Aug 14 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

heesham890

heesham890

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

sorry i read that , you are answer the qusetion after afwe time , but i  didn’t see any thing 

thank you 

02:52 AM Aug 15 2012 |

Teacher AmySuper Member!

United States

Hello! Thank you for your question. Here is a website with information about the IELTS: http://www.ielts-exam.net/. I hope it can help answer your questions about the exam! Here at English, baby! we do not have a direct connection with the IELTS but by taking our lessons and meeting others whom you can chat with in English, you definitely have the chance to improve your level of English, which could help you succeed on the exam. Best of luck.

Amy

06:13 PM Aug 15 2012 |