Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why are people afraid of Islam? ur opinion

~Lara~

~Lara~

Saudi Arabia

hi everyone..

why are people afraid of Islam?

why is it spread every where faster than others?

why do others hate Islam & Muslims?

in my opinion..the real & the right answer for these questions is that because it is the

"REAL RELIGION

so what is ur opinion?

plz don`t say that because they r terrorist..because Bush is the famous terrorist in the world

waiting for ur opinion..

my respecting to all religion 

08:52 PM Dec 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Mohamedtk

Tunisia

hi,i think that people are afraid of islam because they are influenced by the media and the presse,i think if someone look for what islam means,they will eb convinced that it's the real religion,and islam urge us to respect all people from all over the world and from all the relgions,so muslim shoudl respect every religion,and plz don't judge islam by some unreal muslim's actions…thank u

08:22 PM Dec 21 2007 |

lacks the month

China

Yes, i  agree with Whitechalice.Some goveenments need Islam & Muslims,so it is fearful.

06:46 AM Dec 22 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

I'm not afraid of muslim,

but maybe because people seems afraid of muslim is because of Al-Queda group, Osama bin Laden, Abu-Sayyaf or Moro Islamic Liberation Front. here in my country. 

07:44 AM Dec 22 2007 |

Leenz

Leenz

Saudi Arabia

yana011 :)

welcome ,

they don't mean that you as a person afraid from them ,

the real christians , jews , ..etc are the ment by this fear :)

regards

09:24 AM Dec 22 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

i know leenz,

I lived in Christian country.. and Me and my family are Christian… the topic is people…it includes anyone, anybody, or somebody…so i myself would like to express that Im not one of the people that afraid of Islam…

11:34 AM Dec 22 2007 |

Leenz

Leenz

Saudi Arabia

yana011 ,

I know too :)

Logically , The topic is posted to discover reasons from certain ppl . such individuals  like u have their own point of view , which is sometimes dosn't resulted from a full knowledge or personal efforts ..  — it's affected by million things which against realty ,

simply U  don't have the full view of this topic , so we r not care of personal opinions  ....

To gain  value over this discussion ,  this topic is posted for certain ppl , the Belivers of any religions , ppl u live arround them ,, they have their own reasons for this fearfulness , ... we need u to ask , always make a Q and let them answer this topic …  THAT what we want to know or want u to know  and other non-muslims .

That's it :>

thank u

02:03 PM Dec 22 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

hmmp, thanks leenz. well…. individuals who grown up with different race, culture, environment, and beliefs….has different opinion…too.

why do others hate Islam & Muslims? 

heres another question of ms. Lara. I just answer it to the best of knowledge. As I stated on my first posting. Anybody has the right to speak on his/her view and way… 

we have different understanding about this topic…

simply U  don't have the full view of this topic , so we r not care of personal opinions  ....

its only way of my estimation about this….....

you're giving an eye on my view….just focus to this topic ok?

thanks! 

02:47 PM Dec 22 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

............. We r The one Who live with inner peace ,, it is a pleasure  :)

Isn't this a personal opinion too created by you? 

simply…....i don't care and give a damn whenever people like to express their thoughts. simply…..respect others opinion…ok?

I hang tough on my opinion…and just don't knock if you cant do it any better Coolok?

02:55 PM Dec 22 2007 |

Leenz

Leenz

Saudi Arabia

............. We r The one Who live with inner peace ,, it is a pleasure  :)

Isn't this a personal opinion too created by you?

It's a FACT … not a discovery :)

—

individuals who grown up with different race, culture, environment, and beliefs….has different opinion…too.

That's is the point :) , thus , they grow up surrounding by effects , so their opinion stands on them ..
and such serious topic needs hard vision on this feiled . I can give u my opinion about The football Game ,
but on such domain we seek for tough opnions … to discuss, reveal , conveince .. and so on . then we'll meet the value of posting a topic : gettinig knowledge .
 The personal opinion are accepted with pleasure not damn .

05:33 PM Dec 22 2007 |

Leenz

Leenz

Saudi Arabia

For OPINIONS .. I speak generaly not indivdualy ! ,,, I clarified a point that the personal opnions although they express one's view , but in this topic , it doesnt serve   !!  that's all !! , i accepted ur opinion i didn't say : damn !

-
 why do others hate Islam & Muslims?  ((( i have taken an eye on her topic million time ))) ;>

ur own voice , msg , opinion , is got over here and was welcomed …
What i want to send in the previous reply is that we need an answer from those ppl ,but via ur interest u may give us an answer from them ….

hope u got it .. (F)

06:25 PM Dec 22 2007 |