Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Motives for Traveling

Veezhta

Veezhta

India

Hello friends,

Generally, most of the people like traveling in accordance of their motives. They want to explore and see the exotic places, participating in sports, to learn other country's culture, to meet new people and to have great pleasure, rest and relaxation and many more. 

As for me, I would like to travel to see and discover the hidden and untouched natural scenic beauty and also want to experience different cultures of different countries. 

Why you want to travel and what are your motives for traveling?

02:37 PM Feb 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Dreamer85

Dreamer85

India

Yeah, traveling is my big passion. I like to travel to other countries to meet new people and make friends, and as you said i also wanted to know their culture, taste the food and so on….

Laughing

07:31 PM Feb 09 2007 |

aj2000

aj2000

Indonesia

Life isn’t meant to be lived at one place as there is a beautiful world out there. I like seeing another country’s way of living, the beauty- both natural and man-made, tasting the local foods and feeding my travel bug.

07:46 PM Dec 19 2015 |