Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

IRAN SAYS HOME - MADE STEALTH DRONE TESTED

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi,

Iran has successfully tested the prototype of its first domestically-built stealth drone, a senior Air Force commander said Sunday.

"The drone, due to its physical attributes and the material used in its body, cannot be detected by any radar," Air Force Brigadier General Aziz Nasirzadeh, the force's coordination deputy, told reporters.

He said data from the test-flight had been favorable and the Air Force will move forward with its plans for the drone, called Sofreh Mahi, meaning Manta Ray in English, Fars News Agency reported.

Brig. Gen. Nasirzadeh, however, explained that the production process will not be rushed as such complex systems need thorough analysis and exhaustive testing

these  pictures aren't belong to the news

regards

05:33 PM Feb 08 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ali Sadeghi

Hi Dear Sina,Don't cheat urself, they really belong North Korea and other Government's partners like China & Russia. they were imported to Iran.

06:26 PM Feb 08 2010 |

reyhaneh

reyhaneh

Thanx Sina for ur nice topic.

All of us do want a powerful & peacful Iran*

& thanx Ali sadeghi for all ur disappointing words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe it`s the time to believe urself Mr.Sadeghi!!!!!

11:19 PM Feb 08 2010 |

Ali Sadeghi

in This Society , all words are lie.i hope iran become a powerful and strong country  , but when iran can't make a tiny thing like mobile and… , how can iran make these kinds of modern thing?my words are not disappointing , they are real, u must open ur eyes and see around urself.all things are from China China China ,Can u see the tag "made in China" on The goods ?????????

thx for nice disscussion.

12:33 PM Feb 09 2010 |

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

Iran without Ahmadinejad would be a peaceful country.

12:42 PM Feb 09 2010 |

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

How are you dear friends?

Thanks for your comments here.

Thanks for your advice too, that helped me to open my eyes more than ever.

As you know we can't find tow persons in the world who are exactly the same ,even the twinsare't exactly as same as eachother.

we have to know we are talking about the faces or bodies which have a limit elements(items) to compair.

It means if we wanna go into the brains & minds ,be sure there are many elements(items) which even we can't count them in one person ,so don't need to say there aren't tow persons in the world who are exactly the same.

So I am not here to push you or every one else to think like me or accept whatever I have accepted,

this is one of the first human rights which says ,you are free to think & say your opinions.

the important things here are:

1.if we wanna use this rule of human rights ,in fact we have to accept maybe there are many other opinions about the issue too.so we shouldn't push others to think or say whatever that we think or to say.

I mean we let someone or someones say their words, they should let us to say our words too.

so don't expect the others think like you or say whatever you say.

2.the way of talking & how you can say your opinions to others( is important too).if you have a weak opinion on something but you choose the best way to say it maybe you can make someone or someones to accept your opinion.

if you have a strong opinion but you can not find the right way to say it,infact you have destroid your opinion by yourself.

so don't need we kill ourself to push the others, think,or talk like whatever we think or talk.

3. the time & the people (history)(are imporatnt as well), they can study & watch our thoughts & bihaviors, they will find out who is right or who is wrong.

4.the most important thing here is : the fact or the truth,be sure it will show itself to others & doesn't need any ones to be with or against it.

hope this is the last time that I have to say this kind of things here.

have a nice time

regards

03:43 PM Feb 09 2010 |

Ali Sadeghi

i didn't convince others to accept & approve my thought ,i merely said my own idea about ur topic and critisized ur comment. it's natural that every person has one kind of thoughts so don't expect all ppl tell u ," ur idear is very very good & i love ur way of thought."

English Baby is free and democratic ,u can tell ur idea but ppl here are free too and they also want to exclaim their ideas. so don't feel angry ,instead of absurd words and anger state, u can  accept against and opposite thoughts or if u can't accept , plz plz respect them, i am really sorry that we are from the same country but  u treated ur Compatriot as the enemy.

thx for ur advice, but i think u urself need ur advice more than me.

04:33 PM Feb 09 2010 |

Ali Sadeghi

I am older than u but if i told u bad words. plz forgive me.it's not from depth of my heart. i understood , if u commited mistake , ur pride didn't let u tell "i make a mistake."

04:41 PM Feb 09 2010 |

Ali Sadeghi

Sina,reyhaneh,najafi,MarcoArman
Thx for participating in this topic. English Baby is free website for learning English and all ideas are respectful.

04:48 PM Feb 09 2010 |

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

How are you dear Ali Sadeghi?

Thanks for your comment here.

you have said:

((plz plz respect them, i am really sorry that we are from the same country but  u treated ur Compatriot as the enemy.))

as you can check all my comments or topics here you can't find even one unrespectful.

so who are you talking to?

who said you or anyone else are enemy?

I said clearly you can say your opinion & the others can say their opinions too.

I didn't advice you or everyone else.

have a nice time.

regards

04:54 PM Feb 09 2010 |

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

You're welcome, Ali.

04:55 PM Feb 09 2010 |