Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I hope to make some friends.

Mamie

Mamie

China

I want to improve my English.
But I down’t know what can I do.
So I want to make some frieds.
let’s be good friends,shall we?

01:29 PM Dec 14 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

april_anne

Philippines

Hello there :) how are you? I would like to be your friend and I would also like to see how I can help you improve your English.

Maybe you could start by telling me about your hobbies or interests. I like reading books, listening to music and watching movies. What about you?

I'm hoping to hear from you.

Have a nice day! 

April 

05:50 PM Dec 14 2007 |

soni111188

India

yes i also want to make friends and learn english also i am very shy person all thoght  i know english but when its come talking i get  nerves and i start talking in hindi and than the front person also start in hindi and i am unable to talk but now i want to improve my English frecvancy 

07:06 PM Dec 14 2007 |

estelle13

estelle13

France

Hello! I want improve my english because I'm very bad in english. Someone can help me? I would like to have a friend with who I could exchange mails and who can correct me. Don't hesitate to contact me Smile

07:16 PM Dec 14 2007 |

abbi85

abbi85

Iraq

hi, i like to be ur friend, so we can share informations & improve our english

07:24 PM Dec 14 2007 |

yacha_07

yacha_07

Tunisia

hi there is my msn if you want to contact me and improve our english together:

yosri_haboubi at hotmail.fr

best regards

07:33 PM Dec 14 2007 |

wanghui_njut

China

hi,i would like to chat with you !mainly i want to improve my english .because my boss is a foreigner,can you help me?

05:37 AM Dec 15 2007 |

le hoang

le hoang

Viet Nam

hi! I have many hobbies like you. We can talk together, can not we? Seems that You wrote wrong, i think you shoud have written: i hope to hear from you. How do you think about it?

05:57 AM Dec 15 2007 |

小不点465

China

i want to improve my english .i want to make friends,who can help me?

07:07 AM Dec 15 2007 |

scottkwok

China

yes,i have the same thought as you want ,so i live my email for you ,please add me ,the email is

07:23 AM Dec 15 2007 |

xecbion

China

Anybaby is here?

08:03 AM Dec 15 2007 |