Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

make friends

cunhuaqiuyue

China

hi ,i'm  rachel.

looking  forward  to  chatting  with friends around  the  world.

my msn:  rachelzheng2001  at   yahoo.com.cn

05:32 PM Aug 11 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hai.xin988

China

Hello!Nice  to   meet    you.My  name   is   Shelly.I'm  a  girl   in  Tianjin,China.I'm  an   english  major   studying  in   a    college.I   have   some   trouble   in   English.When  I  intend  to    remember   the  English  words,I   feel   confused   whether   I   should   remember   the  word's  chinese  meaning  and   English  meaning.So  could   you  tell  me  what  can  I  do? Thank  you     and   I'm   looking  forword   your   reply.

Your's  

Shelly

11:59 AM Sep 21 2007 |

takusari

Turkey

hi!shelly.Nice yo meet you.I am a girl too.I live in Turkey.

01:16 PM Sep 21 2007 |

hai.xin988

China

Hello!I'm   really    sorry   for    keeping    you     waiting   for    my  reply.And   thank   you   very  much,because    you're   the  first   one   to  send    me   email.Can   you   tell   me   your  English  name?I  don't   know   what   should  I   call  you? I   hope  we  can  be  good   fiends   soon.Could   you  tell   me    something  in  Turkey.Thank  you.

Your's

Shelly

10:37 AM Sep 22 2007 |

handsome211

Saudi Arabia

hi,, i would like to make friends.

10:26 AM Oct 20 2007 |

handsome211

Saudi Arabia

i will be happy if i find a good friends

10:27 AM Oct 20 2007 |

handsome211

Saudi Arabia

can you add me

10:29 AM Oct 20 2007 |

handsome211

Saudi Arabia

aziz0800athot

10:29 AM Oct 20 2007 |

handsome211

Saudi Arabia

aziz0800athotmailcom

10:30 AM Oct 20 2007 |

nasrubaba

nasrubaba

Pakistan

Any one from any where want to kool chat and share their experience chat with me and add me

add me and we will chat

lets be friendsCool

10:36 AM Oct 20 2007 |