Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I really want to know something about india women....thanks!!

little princess

China

hello ,guys!I want to  know  what  do commen India women do?Do  they always  follow  their husbands'  request??anyway  what is  the position  of  them in  a  family??thanks  for  any  answer…........

05:21 AM Dec 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

弹指*清心

弹指*清心

China

They look like japan's women.right?I don't like that.

07:05 AM Dec 21 2007 |

glencoutinho

India

Common Indian woman are one man wife & society has made them to obey thier husband & father in law. Not all but 50%. The society is educated now & new generation is different from old. But it's good , India is of many culture , u should visit to enjoy. People are loving & caring.

02:53 PM Dec 21 2007 |

glencoutinho

India

Common Indian woman are one man wife & society has made them to obey thier husband & father in law. Not all but 50%. The society is educated now & new generation is different from old. But it's good , India is of many culture , u should visit to enjoy. People are loving & caring.

02:54 PM Dec 21 2007 |

glencoutinho

India

02:54 PM Dec 21 2007 |

mailtopp

mailtopp

India

hi little princess , i am comman indian girl .if u wanna know about indian culture contact me .

12:20 AM Dec 22 2007 |

little princess

China

hehe  I  am asking just  bcz  I  don't  know….....hehe I  don't  like  that  also

06:25 AM Dec 23 2007 |

little princess

China

oh,my  god!!you look  so  beautiful!! thank  you !!and  I  am  interested  in India culture.I  want  to  know  more!do  you  have  msn??if  you  have  one,can  you  plz add  me??mine  is    hope  to see  you  there!!

06:30 AM Dec 23 2007 |

little princess

China

hi,thank  you  for  you  answer…yes  I  think  you  are  right,india people are  loving and caring….I  know  one india man ,he  is  like  this!I want  to  learn  more india culture….....hehe

06:49 AM Dec 23 2007 |

MacyLee

MacyLee

China

I like Indian music. I think the Indian girls look attractive while they are singing and dancing.

08:39 AM Dec 23 2007 |

mailtopp

mailtopp

India

hi princess , thank u for ur answer . yes it's  right indian people are more loving & caring . they r tied with their culture .

04:42 PM Dec 24 2007 |