Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

looking for a partner !!!

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

hello,
i’m ahmed, a 20 year old boy. I’m looking for someone who can practice english with me in order to improve my and his/her speaking skills.
i’ll be happy to be your friend.
MSN : ahmedbleach(at)hotmail.com
Skype ID : ahmedbleach
yahoo messenger : ahmedhandball(at)yahoo.com
I’m looking forward hearing from you. good bye.

07:28 PM Jan 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

!!!

08:05 PM Jan 06 2008 |

sophiaeleven

China

maybe i can …^^

i am from China ,what about u ?

07:57 AM Jan 07 2008 |

Icemountain

China

I Come From China too, Would you like to make a friend with me. I want to practice my oral English.

08:15 AM Jan 07 2008 |

teeboy19852005

Nigeria

Gooddday everyone,

My name is Taiwo…im 22 male from Lagos… I'm new on here and i will be glad to help alot people with their english and also to make friends… I cant say i'm really perfect either but i'm sure i can help alot people with the basics and all what they need to communicate with anybody in an english speaking country. So feel free to contact me at my email address[ ] and we can fix a definite date and time to chat on messenger and we can treat some English topics.

Thanks

12:30 PM Jan 07 2008 |

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

u r welcome my friends !!!

10:52 PM Jan 09 2008 |

Icemountain

China

Taiwo, I am so pleased to see your message,  I would like to make a friend with you via internet, my idea is not only practice my English, but also make a sincerely friend,  I can talk my happy things, my sad things to you. if you like, please send E-mail for me, my E-mail address is . Thank you!!

09:32 AM Jan 11 2008 |

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

hi icemountain, u forgot to put spaces in ur email adress ; so it doesn’t appear !!! try to do like this , this is my email :
ahmedbleach(at)hotmail.com
i’ll be happy to be ur friend !!!

03:59 PM Jan 11 2008 |

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

hi icemountain, u forgot to put spaces in ur email adress ; so it doesn’t appear !!! try to do like this , this is my email :
ahmedbleach(at)hotmail.com
i’ll be happy to be the friend u r looking for!!!
good bye & take care

04:00 PM Jan 11 2008 |