Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

chinese girl

zifenglingme

China

hello,every body! I am a chinese girl, like playing table tennis, watching movie and cooking. Is anybody want to make friends with me? my email:

01:08 AM Aug 30 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zifenglingme

China

I want to practise my english, if anybody want to know chinese culture and history, or want to learn chinese, you can contact with me. I live in xi'an city, a beautiful and older city.

02:46 AM Aug 30 2006 |

zifenglingme

China

my skype : zifenglingme           china

03:14 AM Aug 30 2006 |

rebwar86

rebwar86

Iraq

hi  iam here{iraq} iwant to be your friend     tell me your msn

02:26 PM Aug 30 2006 |

Northern.Wolf

Canada

Lovely. I like playing table tennis as well. I want to make freind with you and learn English together.

Thank you

NW

04:51 PM Aug 30 2006 |

Kamiya

Kamiya

France

i want to be your friend because i love your culture and i want to learn the basis of the chinese language…

will you teach me??? 

05:20 PM Aug 30 2006 |

zifenglingme

China

my msn is .          but I can't get on the hotmail, I don't know the reason. my skype is zifenglingme.

02:03 AM Aug 31 2006 |

zifenglingme

China

of course, I 'll teach you. you picture is beautiful, I like it. do you know emperor Qin's Terra-cotta Warriors and horses?

To northern.wolf: I'm glad to be your partner.If you come to china, maybe we can play together.

02:10 AM Aug 31 2006 |

phanhuubien

Australia

Hi Chinese girl !
  Nice to meet you .
  How are you ?
  I'm a Vietnammese and I work for a bank, I like your country very much . I have been to China and visitted some cities . I have got some friends and they are very friendly .
I live in DANANG city , it's middle of Vietnam and very beautifull . I will come to China in October this year with my friend . He is a director of the big company in my city .
  Bye ! Good luck to you .
  My email address :

07:46 AM Aug 31 2006 |

phanhuubien

Australia

Hi Chinese girl !
  Nice to meet you .
  How are you ?
  I'm a Vietnammese and I work for a bank, I like your country very much . I have been to China and visitted some cities . I have got some friends and they are very friendly .
I live in DANANG city , it's middle of Vietnam and very beautifull . I will come to China in October this year with my friend . He is a director of the big company in my city .
  Bye ! Good luck to you .
  My email address :

07:48 AM Aug 31 2006 |

phanhuubien

Australia

Hi Chinese girl !
  Nice to meet you .
  How are you ?
  Bye ! Good luck to you .
  My email address :

07:48 AM Aug 31 2006 |