Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I would like to find American friends!!! Write me!!!

Irisha)

Irisha)

Russian Federation

Hey everybody!!!! My name is Irina, am from Russia. I am 17. This summer I am going to the USA. To be exact, I am going to Massachusetts (Cape Pod). It's because I am a participant of an exchange programm "Work and Travel", which gives an brilliant opportunity to students from all over the world, to visit the USA. Frankly speaking, I cann't wait =)) And now I am learning English to be capable to communicate with the locals and to work as a frontdesk. So, I would be really happy to make friends with American girls and guys, especially from Massachusetts and New York, and of course, from other states too. I will have time for travelling =)) It's co awesome! So, irf you want to meet me, will write me!!! I am waiting for chatting with you and eventually seeing you one day!!!!

My msn:

10:26 AM Jan 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

morgoba

morgoba

Cote D'Ivoire

i 'd like to be your to exchange among us  for many people the ruisse are bad or xene

hereis my msn

06:35 PM Jan 06 2009 |

morgoba

morgoba

Cote D'Ivoire

i 'd like to be your to exchange among us  for many people the ruisse are bad or xene

hereis my msn

06:35 PM Jan 06 2009 |

morgoba

morgoba

Cote D'Ivoire

hereis my msn

06:36 PM Jan 06 2009 |

morgoba

morgoba

Cote D'Ivoire

hereis my msn

06:36 PM Jan 06 2009 |

luck in love

United Kingdom

hi lol that what i am looking for since 2 years tell now so can i be with you in order to gain some extral information and new still for speaking with US axsint

than you darling

08:36 PM Jan 06 2009 |

Huyen

Huyen

Viet Nam

Hi Morgoba, I guess you can't post your MSN unless you put some space into it.

Try like this: abc @ hotmail.com. :))

03:53 AM Jan 09 2009 |

Sabina-K

Kyrgyzstan

Hi!!! How are you?

I am also exchange student in USA, and i would like texting with you on msn, because this will be improve for my english, because i think my english is really sucks, guys what are you thinking about my english? Is it realy so terrible???

02:12 AM Jan 22 2009 |