Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I want to improve my english

Betwing

China

Hello,everybody!

I'm a girl from China…

I want to change my pool english,I want to improve my situation,

I want to make friends with everyone from everywhere.

Can you help me ?

If you can speak chinese,it would be fine…

03:05 AM Jan 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Betwing

China

?????????

03:13 AM Jan 18 2008 |

zhouqiang361

China

Add mine,my address is

05:09 AM Jan 18 2008 |

Lovely_97_9

Peru

Hello Betwing!!! It's a pleasure to write you… First of all, I have to tell you something: I'm convinced that if you want to improve your English, you have to make an effort. Withouth a doubt, push yourself in order to reach your goal is the only way. To give you an idea, you can take some English classes at some institute. Not only that, but you have to practice interacting with other people and this way is one of all that exists, for that reason I want to congratulate you, because you are starting well. Remember that expresing your ideas in this language can help you and others to improve little by little!!! GBY :)  

12:41 PM Jan 18 2008 |

bantid

bantid

China

Hi!

I'm chinese too! 

my MSN: bantid @ live.cn

QQ:6064680 

without spaces! 

11:23 AM Jan 19 2008 |

Betwing

China

???

your MSN is?

02:07 PM Jan 19 2008 |

JaredKingsley

British Indian Ocean Territory

Well, I would recommend you to read and to write alot. Practice will definitely help you. As well you can contact Supreme essay service. Those guys are real professionals in what they do. So if you want you can check how can they help you. Best of luck!

07:48 AM Feb 15 2017 |