Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

hi everyone. I,m new here and I need to practice English. Could you help me?

cricri

cricri

Romania

Hello

I started to learn English for 1 year, now I am at intermediate level and I would like to make friends who talk to me in English. If you could help me, please contact me.

Thank you.

09:52 AM Sep 08 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lini

Lini

Indonesia

let's improve our english together. Dont hesitate to contact me too.

05:23 AM Sep 10 2006 |

tarjo

tarjo

Indonesia

Heloooo every one in the world… all of you can contac me too for improve our english, is't it ?

06:07 AM Sep 12 2006 |

Bazlur Rahaman

Bangladesh

hi everyone. I,m new here and I need to practice English. Could you help me? my name is Bazlur Rahman I stay in Bangladesh because I want to get a lot of friends an learn English I think it is an interesting way to learn it,pls contact me

10:47 AM Sep 12 2006 |

cricri

cricri

Romania

thank you. if you know another webs where i can practice english tell me, please.Laughing

12:20 PM Sep 12 2006 |

harpal

India

I am also new here too

I am also asking for help me in learnign English

01:52 PM Sep 12 2006 |

drembo

drembo

Lithuania

Hi everyone i also a new member and wanna learning english.My be there are people who can speak russian,or lithuanian. i help with russian,lithuanian language.my be together learning english,together most fun. Write me . waiting..

06:57 PM Sep 12 2006 |

cricri

cricri

Romania

thank you very much.

thank you hakimi for sites. I will use it. CoolI am very glad to meet you. Could you tell me more about you? what do you like? what are your hobbyes? what do you do? wht are you working? and another things like that….

see you….

05:28 AM Sep 19 2006 |

cricri

cricri

Romania

all of you

05:35 AM Sep 19 2006 |

sakhi

Kuwait

I WELCOME WITH ANY ONE WHOM HE WANT TO IMPROVE HIS LANGUAGE BY SHARING MY LIFE DAY BY DAY TO BE MY FAVORITE FRIEND FOREVER. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE CONTACT ME NOW.

05:54 AM Sep 26 2006 |

drembo

drembo

Lithuania

zdarova! esli ty ponimaes na russkom a ucis english tak lets go together

12:55 PM Sep 26 2006 |