Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

who can teach me english???

Ruby wang

Ruby wang

China

who can teach me english?who can who can!please add mymsn!

Cry

08:25 AM Jan 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

i can speak english but not well, i dont know how can i speak english excelent? please help meSmile

08:21 AM Mar 11 2008 |

philips_liuyu

China

i think reciting short stories is the foundation and i am doing that everyday.it works to me .i think i am go better and better.
the method is said by a teacher from New Oriental who got full marks in TOEFLE .Hope it can help you .
And if you want you can add me to your friend .We can communicate some experience in the future.
good luck!

12:08 PM Mar 12 2008 |

luser25

Bosnia and Herzegovina

hi ruby wang me too im very poor in english..but if you can give your yahoo id..we can help ourselves to learn little by little this english…

10:52 PM Mar 12 2008 |

blackpowdr

blackpowdr

China

this is sth u hav to work on urself…do u know how kids learn a new language?jst as simple as tht.lol..Wink

04:47 AM Mar 13 2008 |

lukeh

United Kingdom

Learning English takes effort and time, and the best thing you can do is to keep it interesting. Learn alone, with friends, using books and cds, and by watching films.

That way you will always want to keep learning.

Check out English learning resources for lots of choice material to help you 

04:31 PM Mar 13 2008 |

zhaoxueyan

zhaoxueyan

China

i am a chinese gril.my english is not very well.i want to make friends who can help me to study the english.please free fell to contact me.my msn is

04:48 AM Mar 15 2008 |

kevin1007

Taiwan

hi,i am kevin come from Taiwan , i want learn english well,so  ..who can teach me english please add my msn..and i can teach u china..,thanks..

04:07 AM Jul 28 2011 |