Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

'International LOVE:for&against'

Olchen

Olchen

Russian Federation

Hi everybody! I'm new here. I'm from Russia. I'm writing a book about international love. It will be a love story about australian man and russian girl. What do u think about it? Is it possible to find your love on another part of a globe and make serious relationship? Or it's just a dream? Are people ready to give up their motherland? May be u have some experience…Let's speak about this!

10:29 AM Sep 26 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Wednesday

Germany

Hey!

Good idea i think!

..bout your question whether it's possible or easy to give up the place you come from: well, maybe it's not that important in which town or country you live your life, but if you're happy WHEREVER you are. problems that could come up as a matter of fact are, e.g. you don't get a residence permit or simply can't afford to move that far away..

in general: of course it's possible (again that power-of-love-stuff, la la la, you know)

please let us know if your book's been published!!

wed 

08:54 PM Sep 28 2006 |