Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Thinh

Thinh

Viet Nam

Dear Madona,

Nice to make friend with you here, because I am also a Vietnamese people.

I am working in Ho Chi Minh city, Tan Binh Industrial Park. If you need a teacher who can teach English for you, don't hesitate to call me at 0983959636 or you can chat with me at 'ngocthinh_hh' (yahoo messenger), my nick is always online during my working time (from 7.30am to 5.00 pm)

I am free nights and I am looking for an additional job.

Thank you and look farward to hear from you!!!

Dang Ngoc Thinh 

01:53 AM Oct 05 2006 |

maythet

maythet

Myanmar

hello

i'm from Myanmar.I'm at 23. Nice to meet u. 

04:01 PM Oct 05 2006 |

fedorame

fedorame

China

hi from China ,glad to be ur friend!!

05:00 PM Oct 05 2006 |

Minh

Viet Nam

Hi, all!

I'm Vietnamese too. I'm quite busy (I have to work 8 hours a day and 6 days a week)  but I love to learn English so much. I hadn't learnt English untill I went to university. When I started to learn it I found that it's very helpful if I can use it fluently and now I'm trying my best to learn when leisure times comes to me. I think learning English via Internet is a cute way to learn especially for those who don't have much time. I also think that chatting in English and making friends via internet to help eachother to learn is also a clever way to learn.

So if you agree with me, please contact with me via e-mails to make friends and help eachother to learn English.

My e-mail address is: newfriend_A @yahoo.com

04:34 AM Oct 15 2006 |

ensarboztas

Turkey

i m Ensar. i m from turkey . i can talk u with msn :)

05:39 PM Oct 25 2006 |

azheng2006

azheng2006

China

hey,hello everybody, i'm Chinese live in Denmark. i'm very glad to make friend in here.

09:47 PM Oct 25 2006 |

wisdom

wisdom

China

hi

i am from china,we could chat with yahoo.

my yahoo is

07:05 AM Oct 26 2006 |