Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

What do you think about the republik of kosovo?

gresa

gresa

Albania

what do you think about the new state:D:D my state THE REPUBLIC OF KOSOVO!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad to hear your coments  and  more than i can describe for the indepedence of Kosovo!!!!!!!

Take care —gresa 

08:11 PM Feb 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

I think their flag is kind of ugly   :)

08:11 PM Feb 23 2008 |

gresa

gresa

Albania

Hmmmmmmm that's true I do not like that flag I like the albanian flag( but there can not be 2 states with a flagCry) but for me important is that know we are not in serbia they had done very undecrible things to us

10:22 PM Feb 23 2008 |

_Natalia_

_Natalia_

Poland

I hear about that in News :) that's really cool, because the people just want to have our country and that's right!:) you have to fight !:D 

08:45 AM Feb 24 2008 |

protos

protos

Serbia and Montenegro

My Albanian friends, what Republic are you talking about? Sry but you have to be member of the UN assembly to be a legitimate country. Until then we have to learn how to live together. I am optimisitc that we can put our differences a side and continue to live in one country peacfully.

02:21 PM Oct 03 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I guess that the Republic of China, and Palestine are not legitimate either?

Nor would you consider South Ossetia or Abkhazia to be legitimate countries until the UN admits them eh?

05:32 PM Oct 03 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

Embarassednothing at all ….I have to read about it .. :)

09:06 PM Oct 03 2008 |

protos

protos

Serbia and Montenegro

i see nothing wrong about people of different race, nationality, religion and values living together.

All countries should stay as they are and try to make fundamental differences in the way their citizens live. Look at Switzerland. More nationalities one country and they are doing quite well aren't they?

01:51 PM Oct 04 2008 |

gresa

gresa

Albania

hmmmmmm my friend is't a "littel" late for you to learn for right of humind ??? after all was knownin hole world?

who should learn ??

dead albanians ????

anyway I know that you can not know how terrible is to live in other ocupation?Thanks to Got and World that help us!!!

08:22 PM Oct 08 2008 |

magvan

magvan

Brazil

Sorry, but I dont know anything about this.  I live  in Brazil.So,  I agree with comments  from Gresa. 

03:59 AM Oct 14 2008 |

reyas

reyas

Saudi Arabia

i agree with all what you have said Gresa….......

Kosovo must have it's own country

03:44 PM Oct 14 2008 |