Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Do you take notes when learning on Ebaby?

United States

Hello,everyone. Nice to come here. I always keep noted when I learning at Englishbaby? How about you? Do you think It is a good way o keep notes when learning something new?

08:33 AM Mar 13 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mukti

Bangladesh

yeah,i think it is important to keep notes.

09:01 AM Mar 13 2008 |

miquoso

miquoso

China

i think so …i will try it

thank you

09:14 AM Mar 13 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

It´s a great idea to keep notes of what you learn here. Keep a notebook handy and perhaps have a section for grammar, one for vocabulary, and another section for more general tips. Then you can go back and review what you have learned. 

Even more important is to practice what you have learned. Try to use new language as much as you can and soon it will become second nature.  

05:43 PM Mar 13 2008 |

RainboW

RainboW

Ukraine

Yes i do the notes all time.. I have many done! It's helpful.. and convenient , you can look through them any time you need.. Good luck friends!

12:09 PM Mar 14 2008 |

xl_dragon

xl_dragon

Jordan

ya i think, that must be there online teachers to lrean with them and chat with them studant to online teacher like this nots .

12:13 PM Mar 14 2008 |

xl_dragon

xl_dragon

Jordan

i will give you truth thing, the notes are important for studants and i take my lessones like this in school without notes i cant studay so i have to wriet notes hehe thant for this topic .

12:16 PM Mar 14 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

i sometimes try but i don’t know that i could or couldn’t :))

07:30 PM Mar 14 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

that's a good idea

06:13 AM Mar 16 2008 |

mukti

Bangladesh

now i am also trying to keep notes as much as possible.

06:49 AM Mar 17 2008 |

Jajani

Jajani

Sri Lanka

Smile Yes ,  I  note them in my Notepad.

09:07 AM Mar 17 2008 |