Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

chinese Help ME !

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

Chinese help ME ..Embarassedany chinese people here i really need your help i am going to talk to about CHINA and i will write an assignment. and later do the presentation! i need some information from you ? OR even if you know some honest websites that i can got from it information about china…Some questions need ur answers about it:1- what is the Official Language ??2- what is the Major religion?

3- who is the present head of state?

and lot of other question which need answers .. if someone can answer ME Cry

03:52 PM Mar 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zxwang62

zxwang62

China

I am from china! I hope, I can help you!. our Official Language is chinese!  will you come to china? if so,if you need some help ,remeber,I am here! My MSN: . let's keep in touch!

01:42 AM Mar 16 2008 |

zxwang62

zxwang62

China

胡锦涛hu jingtao is the present head of my state. Buddhism is the major religion!

01:46 AM Mar 16 2008 |

stheno

stheno

China

i can help u .but it maybe later …

06:15 AM Mar 16 2008 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

heeeeeeey Zx … =) no i won't come to China i mean i hope that but who knows maybe some day ? loool

anyway! it's just that i have an assignment & presentation and i chose to talk about China .. i will add you and i hope you can help ME ?

thanks for reply Me friend ! Laughing i am so happy for that !

stheno.. it's Ook if it's later coz i will still working in this assignment till the end of this semester :) waiting for you !

07:59 PM Mar 16 2008 |

rathi

rathi

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

my dear .. forgive me because i haven't  got any thing for help you … my heart with you ….

08:18 AM Mar 17 2008 |

zxwang62

zxwang62

China

of couse,I would like to help you!. if you want to know something about china,I will try best to help you.something about culture,Political and economic. even you can get some information from the internet.you can serch from www.baidu.com. let's keep in touch!

08:45 AM Mar 17 2008 |

xuanbinger

China

so funny

03:00 PM Mar 17 2008 |

qldfy

Hong Kong

I'm glad to meet you,I need your help.

12:30 AM Mar 18 2008 |

raychueng

raychueng

China

I am a chinese too,if you want to learn more about china ,Pls contact with me ,IT IS my honor to be a guide.
Here si my mail address:

02:01 AM Mar 18 2008 |

Ms. Q

Taiwan

I HOPE I CAN HELP YOU, LET'S SEE!

THE OFFICAL LANGUAGE IS MANDARIN (CHINESE) AND THE MOST IMPORTANT CITY IS BEIJING. I THINK YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THE INFORMATION IN OFFICAL SITE ABOUT "BEIJING 2008" (OLYMPIC), ARE U AGREE?

HAVE A GOOD TIME!

02:40 AM Mar 18 2008 |