Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Girlfriend !! Why ??

roshandel

roshandel

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Why some people have Girlfriend? Why?
I'm waiting for u

07:31 PM Mar 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

roshandel

roshandel

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

do u know that having sex cause love????
Because of some hormons

09:15 PM Apr 03 2008 |

nichol147

nichol147

Malaysia

ya.girlfriend is your lover..your sweetheart.

04:11 AM Apr 10 2008 |

nas1

nas1

Yemen

i'm with you rosh…

the girl frind make you lost your really live

because you after dont thinking with married and this GF when she be 40year and up she will be lost her really live too ..

because no body will married she and his friend maybe leave her because she now not good sexy and dont felling enjoy with her ..

so i think its only temporary solution  for them this is the fact …

07:16 AM Apr 10 2008 |

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

hi gus i am abdou from algeria ..

roshandel u are a muslim porson yes .. u know that having a girlfriend and have sex with her is worng and very worng . to have an information about it is good . u have to know other cultures that is ok . but remamber that we are muslims so …. no girlfriends and for sure no sex befor marrying 

good luck guys i hope u will have a nice life ….

07:44 AM Apr 10 2008 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

well, i love my culutres wallahCool and Islam is a fair religous because it forbbiden to have girl or boy friend and do sex is a big mistake ! i think this safe us from bad things which we can notice it in the other socities Surprisedmany problems can appear from having sex before married such as, sometimes couples change their minds and don't think to married yet, is it this fauilt the baby who born between them? i mean damn Foot in mouth forgein do sexx with any girl from streets and then got baby and leave them sometimes this cause even diseases…Sealed

After all, i don't believe in love before OR after the married So, i will be single Laughing4ever.

good luck guys to choose your good wife and marry her in the right way Wink

08:33 AM Apr 10 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

A girl must be special for her husband..To have sex before marry is too wronge for me…

That is a big fault in our culture and religion…

I hase a bf..but we have never talked about sex together..It is loathsome for me..!!

A girl must belonging to only one boy..!! And that boy must be her husband !!

03:30 PM Apr 10 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

IT SEEMS THAT WITH NON MUSLIM SOCITY, THIER MEN DON'T MATTER WITH THE FACT THAT THE GIRL IS VIRGIN OR NOT, SHE HAVE HAD SEX WITH OTHERS BEFORE OR NOT. I THINK ,EATING PIG MEATS MAKE THEM SO. PRAISE BE TO ALLAH THAT OUR GIRLS ARE PURE . HAVING SEX WITH NO LIMITS MAKE THE PEPOLE LIKE ANIMALS.
THE LUST BLIND THIER MINDS TO THINK. A HUGE NUMBER OF ILLEGAL SONS DESTROY THE SOCIAL RELATIONSHIPS
WAIT UR REPLY

07:03 AM Apr 11 2008 |

susan$sam

China

i agree with you

02:41 AM May 15 2008 |

susan$sam

China

i agree with you.

i have't GF.i want to make a GF,but i feel that have a GF is make me very painful

02:46 AM May 15 2008 |

China

girlfriend,boyfriend,truefriend,welcome!

03:10 AM May 15 2008 |