Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

If you had a million dollars?

englishkitty.com

United States

If you spoke perfect English and you had a million dollars, what would you do first? 

click here

All the best,

EnglishKitty.com 

02:36 AM Jul 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

englishkitty.com

United States

I would travel to India!

EnglishKitty.com

02:37 AM Jul 28 2008 |

roseqin

United States Minor Outlying Islands

I

05:14 AM Jul 28 2008 |

roseqin

United States Minor Outlying Islands

mybe i will travle around the world, i will not so selfish, i want to give paticial of them to my parent, they lived happily is my best wishes.

05:19 AM Jul 28 2008 |

letia

Ukraine

in that case I'd leave my work and travell all over the world…. dreams….dreams… and now again to work

11:43 AM Jul 29 2008 |

Mapleleaf Man

Canada

Interesting spam there kitty. Ask a lame question in a forum and hope that someone clicks on your site link. You're posting on a free site, hoping to lure people over to your own pay site. How cool is that? Not very, in my opinion. Watch out people! This member is only out for number one.

PEOPLE: Please let this thread die off. Don't respond to it, don't answer it. This is no different from someone begging for money on the street. Don't be tricked. Send me a message if you want an explanation to what I mean. OK? 

12:36 PM Jul 29 2008 |

cuta tota

cuta tota

Egypt

i'll buy a car . clothes &change my mobile

03:11 PM Jul 29 2008 |

wind1985

China

go on doing my thing !Maybe i will invest a company to get more money

03:21 PM Jul 29 2008 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

Brian ! why ? it's just a Question !! i won't clicke in that web ! :S:S don't worry ..

firstly, i would love to help poor people, built mosque and shelter, buy camera ( the biggest one ) and enjoying travel that countries which i dream to travel to it .. till my money finish hahahhahh !! Money mouth

ops i forgot that i need to buy ( gun ) it's my dream to have one !~

05:43 PM Jul 29 2008 |