Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

TOEFL, GMAT

batarik7

batarik7

France

hello everybody,

i'm a french student. I want to improve my english and prepare the TOEFL and GMAT in order to access to the American unversities for an MBA. Does anyone have a idea of centers or programs that can help me to do this (in France or abroad)??

thank you,

10:22 PM Dec 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Stitch

Stitch

Taiwan

Hey,

I don't know programs for TOEFL or GMAT in France, but I have experience preparing for both exams.

If you would like to prepare for your exams in the U.S., you can easily find language schools that has TOEFL preparation course in any city. It is one of the most popular courses for language schools to offer. 

As for GMAT, I heard there is preparation courses offered by Kaplan (http://www.kaptest.com/gmat). A friend of mine took it, and she was satisfied with it. Also, my quick google search also shown Veritas has centers in Europe, including Paris. http://www.veritasprep.com/gmat/full-course.html

I think the GMAT math should be really easy for you. The tough part is English, because it's challenging even for many native speakers. I didn't take any courses for GMAT prep because it was expensive for me. I did, however, got a GMAT book and met up with a English toutor 2 hours everyday for a month to prepare for it. The test score was not super high but good enough for me to enter the program. 

Hope this is somewhat helpful. Smile

02:51 AM Dec 24 2008 |

james73

China

good luck

08:55 AM Dec 24 2008 |

batarik7

batarik7

France

I fogot to say it, but i look for a full time course for one year!!! My goal is to prepare those exas but also to improve my terrible english… hehe…

Thanks

02:09 PM Dec 24 2008 |

jad othman

Yemen

Iam very happy to enjoy with join with yours for this programme

Iam interesting for that

02:02 PM Nov 19 2009 |