Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

maybe you can give me some suggestion~

jarryben

jarryben

China

hello , do you know ? i love music very much..and i always  sing along with the songs i like . and sometimes i want to sing songs for my friends ,because i like sharing emotional and nice melody. maybe when i am alone , i can sing good. but when someone is listening to me sing  ...oh in fact , it 's become bad   .maybe is because  i am shy ..so ,do you have some suggestions  to me?  thanksSmile

02:01 PM Aug 11 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fantasticboy301

Virgin Islands, U.S.

Ha ha :D, Just record it and send to your friends

03:44 PM Aug 11 2009 |

dr_arbuz

dr_arbuz

Russian Federation

Jarryben, you have only two ways.

1. you can record your songs on the disc and to sing before your friends with phonogram.

2. you may invite your best friend, to drink the bottle of wine together, forget about your shyness and all night to sing for him your by your natural voice

I think second ways is betterWink

06:44 PM Aug 11 2009 |

ilona.vienna

China

go to ktv,we have so many ktv in China.nobody would  care you sing good or not.

02:22 AM Aug 12 2009 |

Bogle

Bogle

Germany

Maybe you should make fun of yourself a bit at first.  Try singing very badly and tell them that's your best…  Then sing better :).

09:19 PM Aug 12 2009 |

wwj353

China

we have the same nationnality,so we have same queston.

but i think maybe the reason is we lack of confidence.

02:57 AM Aug 13 2009 |

Bogle

Bogle

Germany

I'd like to hear you sing :).

04:15 PM Aug 13 2009 |

angel_04

angel_04

Ecuador

if you are afraid to sing for another peoples, never look their eyes, look over their heads or look at the back some nice picture there you will not see if somebody is laughing or talking by phone, you will feel you are alone in your room and feel confident

06:32 PM Aug 13 2009 |

angel_04

angel_04

Ecuador

if you are afraid to sing for another peoples, never look their eyes, look over their heads or look at the back some nice picture there you will not see if somebody is laughing or talking by phone, you will feel you are alone in your room and feel confident

angel_04

angel_04

Ecuador

jarryben

jarryben

China

ok , thanks for your suggestions.

i will do it . yes~Smile

06:17 AM Aug 15 2009 |