Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

want to learn to speak english

arnel

Philippines

i know how to write english but i need to learn how to speak. is there someone interested to speak english with me? how?

10:16 PM May 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pei_03

Indonesia

i need to get away to speak english instantly…,wanna help?

08:03 AM May 14 2007 |

vichy

Viet Nam

I want to speak English well.

Give me your address. my address :

09:41 AM May 14 2007 |

arnel

Philippines

to vichy: tell me how to speak english. my email is carl.harper(at) yahoo(dot)com

11:44 AM May 14 2007 |

OLIVER

Italy

HOW  ARE  YOU  I AM  ENZO FROM ITALY I'M 36   I WANT  TO LEARN SPEAK  ENGLISH WITH YOU  BUT  MY  ENGLSHIS  IS  VERY  HORRIBLE 

WAIT  YOUR  ANSWER  .

ENZO

04:00 PM May 14 2007 |

truckhuang

truckhuang

China

there is a good writing site which i think would improve your english a lot.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=lankieSmile

many people from it  are from america,canada,australia,england who speak english as native english as well as indonesia,india,egypt,singapore who speak english as its second language.

you can get into it and be its member to start a topic and share ideas and thoughts with native english speakers a lot.Plus you would earn a bit from your writing there .

good day!

05:13 AM May 15 2007 |

arnel

Philippines

is there anyone using skype or qq. they are free aren't they? which is better, skype or qq?

12:50 PM May 15 2007 |

caroltseng

caroltseng

Taiwan

I am learning english and use skype, too. My Skype ID is andrea13579. Hope I can be your language learning partner.

03:32 PM May 15 2007 |

arnel

Philippines

ok carol. i am interested to learn to speak english with you. 

10:09 PM May 15 2007 |

steffany

steffany

Colombia

hi! my name is steffany and i want that anybody help me! i want to learn english good!, and i want to pronunciate good too! because my pronuntiation is so bad  please help me my email is              spim07 @ hotmail.com      withow spaces! thanks!Kiss

12:36 AM May 16 2007 |

arnel

Philippines

is there a native english speaker willing to help us learn speak english at skype?

01:17 PM May 17 2007 |