Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Football scores!

tomatina

tomatina

Egypt

Egyptians,I know you have watched the match yesterday,I mean ,really,who didn't..

at the very end of the match I lost all what I have got of hope in scoring,I gave up and got out of sight for some moments,but just when you thought things are over,a big surprise right into the core in the last seconds a score goal,to give all the Egyptian the air to breath again,and most importantly HOPE..

crowd went crazy and everyone decided it is time to be happy and excited and got out with the flags to celebrate,I myslef with in a great state of euphria,I never though a match result can make me that happy..but this isn't like any kind of matches..it is a cut and dried match..that would lead to world cup finals or not..

no matter how I try to elaborate here,but I can't discribe the atmosphere people have been from after the match till the next day..football is the ecstacy drug for wafting and delighting-over around..

I 'll be waiting for wednesday..

you can suck on that Algerians :P

04:47 PM Nov 15 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

peaceboy

peaceboy

Somalia

Egyptians are so lucky…but we're waiting on wednesday night. Come on Algeria!

07:09 PM Nov 15 2009 |