Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

My Diary

Joey Leung

Hong Kong

Please see below and correct me the grammer . Is it correct?                                                                                                                    I I am on diet. I only ate vegetable and meat for dinner but there isn’t any oil and salt. I also drink tea every day. Even though that tea taste not very well. I don’t like it but I bought two packages at supermarket. Because it could reduce the weight. I hope to reduce 8kgs. Cheer Up!!!!!!!!

03:25 PM Jun 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jacey

Jacey

China

Are you Chinese. If not, maybe  you should try some Chinese food. It's very  tasty and healthy.

06:03 AM Jun 07 2007 |

Joey Leung

Hong Kong

Hi Jacey,

I'm chinese. So, I ate more Chinese food. And you??? Thanks for your suggesttion.

11:01 AM Jun 07 2007 |

chicca

Switzerland

Hallo! Your diet don't  say anything special…poor Joey! If you want loose weight I could suggest you some other methode. If you are interested ask me! It works very well!

BYE Chicca 

10:23 PM Jun 07 2007 |

Devilpierre

France

My mother ^^

09:13 AM Jun 08 2007 |

Joey Leung

Hong Kong

Hi Friend,

Have you got another suggest on diet? Would you please share with me.

Joey

10:41 AM Jun 08 2007 |

Rose dunstall

Viet Nam

hi! Is there anyone who are rushing for university exams! Exercises are piled up …And i need your advice! Thanks!!!

11:03 AM Jun 08 2007 |