Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Fans of Formula 1

Kasia18

Poland

I would like add new category in our English forum. I'm fun of Formula 1 and I want to get to know people, who are interessting in this sport. You can write everything about F1, for example comment last races and speak about teams and drivers.

06:26 PM Jun 23 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

DE_CARVALLO

United Arab Emirates

This sport is getting famous in our region (middle east) and they are doing great job to make it popular, in my country, they build new facilities and they did the last round in it last year, it was very successful one. Moreover, last week they announced to give training sessions and courses  for people who are interested in F1, not expensive ones by the way. _ 

07:36 PM Jun 23 2010 |

Kasia18

Poland

It's great. I like watching  GP Abu Dhabi. There are very beautiful region around the track and huge, modern hotel near this. You said about training sesion for people, who are interessted in this sport. I think it's very good think. I'm happy, because 12th Julay Robert Kubica is comming to Poland and at the track in Poznan is taking place meeting with him and a lot of atraccions for funs.

09:09 AM Jun 24 2010 |