Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

can some one advise me on toelf

hqp1987

hqp1987

China

i am goning to take toelf test,can there be someone give me some  suggestion about it .i would appritiate it a lot

12:28 PM Jun 29 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

Hello!!! Laughing

Well, I am a teacher, and I have two groups of students that I'm preparing to take the TOEFL test. In both classes, I noticed that the students have some difficulties in the listening comprehension part, as you listen to the conversations only once and has little time to look up for the answers and mark them on the answer sheet. So, I advise you to train yourself on this part. Another important thing is to know the dynamics of the test. You begin with the listening part. After that, you have some time to do the English usage part. And finally the reading comprehension. You can't exceed the minutes provided and you can't start the other part before they tell you to do so. This is very important! Take along a watch and be careful with that, set the time for you to control yourself. Well… What else… I don't know what to say now, maybe by reading what I wrote you can have more questions… I'll be glad to help you!

07:14 PM Jul 02 2007 |

hqp1987

hqp1987

China

thinks very much for you wonderful suggestion.

07:37 AM Aug 06 2007 |