Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I FEEL LIKE A PLASTIC BAG

jessy k

Dominican Republic

GIVE ME NOW A GOOD REASON TO SMILE TODAY , EVEN WHEN THINGS SUCKS

11:10 PM Feb 21 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

billjacot

billjacot

United States

I can give you a good one.  In everyone's life there are good times and bad times. One thing is certain, you will always have some of each. Nothing stays bad forever; things always change. Your life will change too, maybe not today, but eventually. Its aprocess of waiting and doing something about your sucky situation rather than just siting around thinking how much it sucks. But things WILL change. As far as your attitude goes, I neednt tell you, you choose it every day. You can choose to be happy if you like or choose to be sad, walk around thinking life sucks; your choice each and every day.  I could go on, but I think you get the idea.

11:50 PM Feb 21 2011 |

billjacot

billjacot

United States

and by the way, read your own profile! Look under the heading "Things I dont like" and read what you wrote

12:09 AM Feb 22 2011 |

HACCEP

HACCEP

Australia

billjacot lolz

Things I Dislike: THE PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE NOTHING INTERESTING TO SAY, OR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVENT HUMOR SENSE, CAUSE IM HAPPY AND I LOVE SHARE MY SMILE WITH ANOTHER

06:57 AM Feb 22 2011 |

born2loveAllah

Algeria

May God s peace and blessings be upon all of you 

First of all I would like to thak you for your  words …you are absolutely right and I fully agree with you 

I have learnt that our attitudes our our windows to the world  ...they  make us kings or slaves …happy or sad  ...

I remember the words of a wise man I once cam through  ...he said  there were two prisoners who looked out they prison windows …one looked up the sky and said what a beautiful sky …how great is God * the other looked down the  stony ground and dry grass and groaned  * what a horrible world ..where is God

This shows that we should be postive thinkers and try to look the bright side of life  ...

and when onecant change his fate , then he would better change his attitudes …

remember there wouldbe tomorrow  ...and it will be better   ...in time you will find your way …

May Allah bless and reward you brother …

10:19 AM Feb 22 2011 |

jessy k

Dominican Republic

thanks all i really felt that way yesterday, i feel today too but i thank every single comment u wrote, yes is just attitude cuestion, but sometimes i feel like a leave without direction, billjacot thanks so much for your words and all body here , i really apreciate your advices

02:19 PM Feb 22 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

well, see you around. Exist something more than you can see. Look for it, trust on me, someone loves you but you don't know it yet. Life is strange, when you feel off look at one more direction, something new exist..

07:22 PM Feb 22 2011 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

read  joke

11:20 PM Feb 22 2011 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

There may be a lot of difficulties and pain

Learn from  it 

Whatever there is pain and griefe 

Whatever there is pain and grief remeber   that there is a lot of beautiful things inside you and  outside its  what  you love  

Stay in touch with it

when it comes to pain sing  for  it to disappear 

Your smile is everything you love and  wish  

11:41 PM Feb 22 2011 |