Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Ways to learn English

gotravelenglish

United States

What are your favorite ways to learn English?

Movies?

Karaoke?

Talking with friends?

Let’s share about some of your favorite ways to learn English, traditional or new and creative!!

12:40 PM Jul 10 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

narendra12

narendra12

India

Talk  with friend because it’s help us speaking

04:03 PM Jul 10 2011 |

pattama

Thailand

learn by movies and chat with friend and lastening every thing by english also a song because of all this will be make we are enjoy learning.

04:30 PM Jul 10 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

surely movies, chat wth friends and courses….it could help us

04:39 PM Jul 10 2011 |

rumanji129

rumanji129

Viet Nam

talking with friend and watch movie. I love both because I would like to understand the another culture.

05:00 PM Jul 10 2011 |

gotravelenglish

United States

Yes, I’ve met many people have have learned English watching movies.  I think a great way to connect your interests and English studying.  The grammar book is needed, however it can become very boring.

Not too many people have a passion for just learning English.  There is usually something more behind it.  I think if you find that passion or main interest driving you to learn English you will find your skills will improve quickly!

12:57 AM Jul 11 2011 |

mmm22

Oman

Surely , talking with my friends help me to practice my languge

10:13 AM Jul 11 2011 |

mmm22

Oman

I am in elementary level in learning english ,,, plese help me

10:15 AM Jul 11 2011 |

narendra12

narendra12

India

i will regard say carry on talk your friend in english.and don’t forsake  untill can’t get your task ,just as can we say in english no pain….no gain ….try to relax and take it easy .it can’t be rushed

regard

05:48 PM Jul 11 2011 |

ricardom

ricardom

Mexico

I think listening and learning songs it’s a very good way to improve your knowledge and also chatting.

04:27 AM Jul 12 2011 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

I’d prefer karaoke, lol Tongue out

02:04 PM Jul 12 2011 |