Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Help and get help... that's all what it takes to learn!!

Ocean-SA

Ocean-SA

Saudi Arabia

Hi guys..

Though I'm a new member … I feel its my duty to help out … so if you feel the same .. just check on my profile and add me .. and who knows … we could develop a great friendship in the process :)

Oh .. one last thing … English is really easy ,,, so don't make it hard for you to learn by believing other than that.. and remember its all about YOUR WAY OF THINKING .. when you think you can't do it >> even if you can ,,you wont .. so .. arm yourself with confidence.. and you all can do it .. no doubt about itSmile

12:55 AM Aug 16 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

toomas

toomas

Slovakia

Hi Ocean-SA. I wish to share your optimism. After couple of mounts what i`m learning english, i`m still comfused of that. Just today i find this portal and start to like it. You can find a lots of person whos are willing to chat and help each other. I hope soon my english will get better.In my opinion what is important is don`t bo afraid to use english and don`t think something like ” my english is bad. etc. ”, just speaking. That`s what i have problems whit. I`m litle bit shame to talk and thinking what everybody will say. Hope, that this webside will help me whit this. So, if you don`t mind i`ll add you. I hope this will help me
have a nice day

09:07 PM Aug 24 2007 |

Ocean-SA

Ocean-SA

Saudi Arabia

Glade to have as a friend bro …

Of corse ya can add me :)

01:25 PM Sep 04 2007 |