Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

learning english thrugh skype

sabir2233

sabir2233

Germany

Hi,
I´m searching for people who are interested in improving their english.
“skype” is a nice possibility to speak and listen to. we caan make a group and start chating . and i belive it is the fastest way ti learn english. becasue you need to practice and listen what you learn. I am an intermediate , i can chat easily and can teach others. i thnik you should share your skype name so that we can make an efficiet group where we can chat people from diffrent nation and different dilect. sare ideas and learn from each other. my skype name is “sabir0021” if any one intrested please join my group.

Thanks!!

Bye

12:35 PM May 08 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ktie

Ktie

China

HI. I am Katie.Mine is : katie-1227

02:06 AM May 09 2012 |

Miss Jamie

China

it’s a good idea, but i think there is room to imporve . add someone’s id, only talk  by one to one. if create a group, will allow a lot of people to talk at one time ,can discuss some topic at the same time isn’t it ?

Is skype allow to create a group as msn?

my ID is shencaifeng12361

05:38 AM May 09 2012 |

ِAshraf Kamel

Egypt

hi

i wanna. my skype is ashraf_ccie

06:22 AM Jul 08 2012 |

tottoko1989

Taiwan

Cool! I wanna join in.  I’m Nina. It’s really nice to meet you here. MY ID: nina1989_huang

09:50 AM Aug 28 2012 |

elohimmoses

India

Hi friends my skype id is david.moses1986 feel free to add me.

10:43 AM Feb 07 2014 |