Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

10 reasons not to join this website!

Dinoraptor101

United States

1 – This website is not supported nor managed by any helpful crew

2 – This website is old and nothing is updated ever (except for forum posts)

3 – This website is full of non English students with no teachers ( they’re all banned )

4 – This website’s chat system is managed by a sexist racist admin, who deals in permanent ban if you’re a male.

Other modern websites such as English Club, and Italki will help you learn English faster and better.

If you’re here to chat, using 12allchat.com is the best out there

12:01 AM Apr 30 2013 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

Where are the others 6 things? Are you trying to call reader’s attention by writing 10 in the tittle? Or this one is just a Pilot episode ? If it is true then are you worrying that admin1 might sniff you around ebaby.

10:18 AM May 15 2013 |

Dinoraptor101

United States

You’re kind of attacking me on purpose..   for all I know you might be EbabyAdmin1 himself..

Never the less, he doesn’t give a fuck of what I post or not post.

I can tell a jerk even 3000 miles away.

And yes 10 to attract attention :D it always works!

I’m kind of hoping Admin1 gets fired for his actions.

04:19 AM May 26 2013 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

boy, I guess after the kick u have become so sensitive . I got the same treatment but i didn’t seem so bitter . Anyway, I wish that your hope comes true.

04:14 AM May 27 2013 |

Dinoraptor101

United States

I”m always so sensetive..  being insensetive is for stupid creepy modern humans who know nothing but selfish greed envy and sex.. 

If you’re one of them, the you’re talking to worst enemy who might track you down and slit your throat in your sleep.

06:27 AM May 28 2013 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

Being a sensitive sally won’t help you here . Being a meaniebutt towards your antagonistic sleepyhead also won’t help. Only being greenie smiles help. Believe me .

04:17 AM May 29 2013 |