Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Just meet new friends

serginave

serginave

Spain

Hi everybody. My name is Sergi. I’m from Catalonia (Spain) and I want to meet new friend to talk about several topics. I like to learn about everybody. I think each person has somebody to teach to the others. I will try to be better and I’ll try that you’ll able to be better too. If you are agree with me, you can add me as friend or let me a message. Feel free to do it. No matter the country you are from. You could be near (from my city, from my country…) or far (everywhere).

11:42 AM Apr 26 2014 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Judyzhu2013

China

Hi Sergi, How are you doing? Nice to meet you here. I’m Judy from China. And I’d like to exchange ideas with you. :)

03:25 AM Apr 27 2014 |

serginave

serginave

Spain

Hi Judy, It will be a pleasure to do this. I’m fine thanks. First of all, I would like to thank you for the message. I’ll aprove you friend request and we could tell more about us. Nice to meet you. :)

05:47 PM Apr 27 2014 |

gianmosh

gianmosh

Greece

Hello Sergi! My name is John. I am from Greece and I just want to make new friends and through this, to improve my english. If you tollerate my low level language we can exchange ideas!  I am very keen on learning about the life at Spain! 

04:37 PM Apr 28 2014 |

serginave

serginave

Spain

Hi John, Thanks for your message. Your english level is not a problem for me, so don’t worry. Instead of this, I’m very proud of you for you desire of improving your english. Also, I’m not an expert. So, we can improve all together. Now I’m going to accept your friend request.

05:38 PM Apr 28 2014 |

phn_uk

phn_uk

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hello Sergi. How are you? I’m really interested in your opionion that finding new friend is important no matter where they come from. And as you like to discuss different ideas and engage in talking I would appreciate it if you accept my friend request. Maybe we can help each other with the main goal we have in mind: improving English.

07:24 AM May 05 2014 |

serginave

serginave

Spain

Hello Phn_uk! Thanks a lot for your message. I really appreciate your opinion and interesting words. I am agree with you when you say that no matter where we come from to mix our opinions, ideas and the most important thing, learn all together. I’ll add you as friend and we will be in touch.

05:22 PM May 05 2014 |

phn_uk

phn_uk

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hello my friend,

How are you today? Thanks a lot for approving my request. Do you use skype? It’s an extremely effective way of texting and talking that can do us good.

06:09 AM May 06 2014 |

serginave

serginave

Spain

Hi phn_uk! I’m really fine thanks! I hope you hill be nice too, isn’t it? It’s a pleasure. My friend, nowadays I’m not using Skype but as soon as I come back there I would tell you. Meanwhile we can chat here or by private chat. See you!

05:38 PM May 07 2014 |

sunny_ling88

China

hi Sergi, nice to meet you, could we make a friend to talk with each other?

07:59 AM May 12 2014 |

serginave

serginave

Spain

Thanks to write Sunny_ling! What’s your name? I’m going to send you a friend request. I will be beautiful to be your friend. We can talk with each other by ebaby private messages if you want. If you let me a message I will reply as soon as possible. :) Thanks for your interest!

04:50 PM May 12 2014 |