Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

why is my english so poor?

nikisuper

China

i have learned english for16 years,but i can only read,not dare to speak,can not wtite!
how can i do?

03:42 AM Mar 08 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jing'er

China

hi.

I glad to see you via this webside.I also from China.I'm an eighteen year old girl.IF you want to make friend with me .please reply me.

my MSN is   .

looking forward your mail.bye!

jing'er

03:02 AM Jul 09 2006 |

jing'er

China

hi.

I glad to see you via this webside.I also from China.I'm an eighteen year old girl.IF you want to make friend with me .please reply me.

my MSN is   .

looking forward your mail.bye!

jing'er

03:02 AM Jul 09 2006 |

anjloajmal

Pakistan

06:41 AM Jul 12 2006 |

daniel_mukhriz

Malaysia

hello everybody..my name is nana..i'm from malaysia..it is difficult for me to speak up..may be i'm not confident with myself to speak up..i'm looking for anyone who can help me to improve my english..

09:16 AM Jul 14 2006 |

iori17

iori17

Philippines

hi!! i want to be your friend..Laughing im from philippines. but im not good in english..

03:32 AM Sep 01 2006 |

Mahnoor

United States

b.coz u were  unxpert  my dear friend but now  u r  the  best and i m sure u  will guide me to improve my speaking engling.u r so nice

07:44 PM Jan 23 2007 |

mengty007

Cambodia

me too. I'll wait for good view from every body.

My email:

05:31 AM Jan 28 2007 |

worldmikel

worldmikel

United States

The WORLDMIKEL English Conversation Practice is on Saturdays and Sundays at 1000 UTC/GMT on Skypecasts. All you need is Skype 3.0 and headphones to listen in. With a microphone you can join and practice speaking English with a group of fellow learners from around the world. Specifics and local times are listed at the website:

http://www.xanga.com/worldmikel

No more strangers. Come join the growing group of friends that gather to enjoy the exchange of the English language and the various ways it is spoken by those looking to improve. Along with the voice chat is the Public (text) Chat for the Skypecast which continues 24 hours a day; 7 days a week. Many that join also use MSN, Yahoo, AIM, GoogleTalk and QQ.

Thanks for sharing part of your weekend with me.

06:41 AM Jan 28 2007 |

juvens

Haiti

hi everybody

04:41 AM Jan 29 2007 |

nikisuper

China

thank you very much!

your's english is very good!

i admire you!

07:11 AM Jan 29 2007 |