Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

poem

mnise

mnise

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

. Hi every one I feel very excited about this new way of learning ,so I write , For you this poem … I hope you like it … also I hope you send me.. so may I send you more things like poem , picture’s and if you have any question I will answer you . I sit in the park, down by the bay, watching the sun slowly slipping away. Talking of the past, and what is yet to come, I think to myself, have I found the one? Our lives full of sorrow, our hearts full of pain, we gaze at each other; has love found us again? My life has been great since I met you. In my mind, I ask, what am I to do? Our lives full of sorrow, our hearts full of pain, we gaze at each other; has love found us again? I haven't much to offer, just a lifetime of love. To me, you're an angel sent from above. A lifetime together, I know this will be, me loving you, and you loving me. The sun slowly sets; the day turns to night. You're in my arms; I'm holding you tight. The pain in our hearts slowly slips away. I'll love you, my angel, until my dying day.            with me best regards ….

12:22 PM Oct 22 2007 |