Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I am a new comer , i would like to make friend with you!

Sally

Sally

China

Hello, all friends come from all over the world ,i want to improve my english since my work needed, would you like to make friend with me and help me learning english? hehe

04:51 AM Oct 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Peggy2002

Peggy2002

Czech Republic

Yes of course!!!! Write me something about you…Smile

10:48 AM Oct 25 2007 |

NRLHOSSAIN

Bangladesh

hI SILLY-  You are welcome to me to make pen friend. I also want to develop my writing to exchange views between both of our wiritngs. We can share  of our knowledge and our sorrow - So far have to aim to develop and develop english. Are you with me… Waiting your reply.nrlhossain at the rate of yahoo.com

10:51 AM Oct 25 2007 |

zi-galah

Botswana

hi! there i would like you to be my penpals so that i can improve my english i wish can communicate on daily basis 

01:34 PM Oct 25 2007 |

gxfsxau

gxfsxau

China

It's a pleasure! 

Let's progress together!

01:51 PM Oct 25 2007 |

pairs

China

Hi I'd like to improve my oral english, so I need everybody help me! I eager to can with someone "communction" .

02:48 AM Oct 26 2007 |

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

United Arab Emirates

03:32 AM Oct 26 2007 |

Sally

Sally

China

Thank you,i am a chinese girl , i am 23 years old.

i like smile , when you smiling you will find all the things become more and more beautiful .

iam a sale executive, so i need to improve my english well,i think you will give me a goods suggest that how to learn english. also i think we will become a goods friend.

03:38 AM Oct 26 2007 |

wangbin

wangbin

China

good idea!!!!

05:45 PM Oct 26 2007 |