Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!..

dokuz_yildiz

Turkey

it is very very bad forum here.because anyone don't want writing english.why?ok i' not beatiful man but want writing english..wr.t.ng english..i have  courage.my mean ıf you want a thing, you must work.. work.. work..my hotmail

12:33 PM Oct 29 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dokuz_yildiz

Turkey

of

01:26 PM Oct 29 2007 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

heheheh

heeeeeeey stranger ! how are you ? hope you doing well ^^

why you said that the fourm is very bad ! how do you know ? you just now joined it ,

anyway !! everyone here wann to learn & writing english , maybe they didn't see ur  topic yet , just wait !! lol

01:30 PM Oct 29 2007 |

cherrye

cherrye

Philippines

Hello!

Learning English is not just waiting for someone to write to you. In this site you must read as well.There are plenty of topics posted here for you to learn. There are plenty of articles written here and plenty of forums that you can join. Do not lose hope. We are all desperate to make our English perfect. :-)

01:46 PM Oct 29 2007 |

snowflakes

snowflakes

Turkey

I written for dokuz yildiz.  

aaaaaa! Don't wrong. Please.  I looked My subject "Is there any Irish here?" but I saw terrible sentence. thanks. Why are you here?, I hope you find a better friends.

for Everybody.

there are lots of people here and they have same goal. If you want to learn English you must patient. Cherrye saying " We are all desperate to make our English perfect" it is right. this forum founded for want to learn English.      

04:31 PM Oct 29 2007 |