Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

how to find a job?

w0107lj

w0107lj

China

it is very difficult to find  a good job, I want to  find a job which can improve my skill and learn more knowledge.but it doesn't succeed.how to find a job?

11:47 AM Nov 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

bas2700

Egypt

ad in newspaper

12:01 PM Nov 20 2007 |

xuemei1984

xuemei1984

China

Yes,It is difficult to find a good job.I hunted this job about five months ago.I am satisfied with this job till now.So if you have self-confidence  and never give up ,I think you can find a very good job.

Best wishes!

02:09 PM Nov 20 2007 |

Cols

France

Hi girls =)

So, I'm french and i'll come to england during a few weeks alone to learn more english but my problem is a will find a job if it's possible and I want know if in england to be waitress or to find a little job like that it's difficult, because in france it's very hard but a friend told me in ingland people have just to give their C.V. and needn't to give motivation letter. It's true ?

Do U think I'm so dreaming to find quickly a job when I come to england ?

thanks xoxo

10:57 AM Jan 21 2009 |

authorofforum

Turkey

I think reference is so important to find a job. So if u r a new one in your field, u probably find a low income job. But u will look your future and u shoul evaluate a job not only salary but also your future plan. So its not a good way find a job on newspaper. I think u should use companies web site or carieer page on the internet. I believe if u show your self confidence in your cv, and during the interview, you can find a good job. 

08:15 PM Feb 01 2009 |